A career with Boileau [‘boy-low’] means challenging, meaningful work every day.
This is a place where:
- Each day presents a unique variety of clients and stories where you can make a direct impact.
- The culture is safe, caring and intentional.
- You can trust we will hear, value and act upon your contributions.
- It’s OK to geek out with your team and collaborate creatively to solve problems.
Who’s right for Boileau?
People who excel here tend to be strategic thinkers, comfortable with ambiguity, highly empathetic, and comfortable with a fast pace. Sometimes really fast. Team members who come from other companies are often amazed just how much you can get done without the weight of bureaucracy.
Best job guarantee
Our commitment to each employee is that we want to do all we can to make it the best job you’ve ever had (and, quite possibly, will ever have!). The difference is tangible to those around us too.
Things our employees have heard from their friends and family:
- 3% match to SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Gym membership match
- Quarterly reviews, coaching and 1:1 development
- Quarterly company strategy and transparent financials review
- Quarterly team volunteer opportunities in the community
- Flexible time for critical family and nonprofit commitments
- Office space in downtown Holland with access to great restaurants, bars, shops and year round cultural and family events
- Frequent celebrations of our team, big wins, or happy hours for no reason at all
- In-person work for people who value team, fun and collaboration
Want to throw your hat in the ring?
Here are the positions we’re currently hiring for.
We are looking to hire and grow a storyteller who appreciates nuance, depth and quality to help our awesome customers stand out. The content developer works with clients to help them share compelling stories, demonstrate expertise, and advance their brands with thoughtful research, writing and front-end development.
The communications specialist works directly with clients to conduct discovery, develop brand messaging and strategy, and create marketing tools. A passion for persuasive writing, client service, and strategic thinking are critical to success.
Interested in another position? We aren’t hiring right now, but we’re always looking to expand our network. Please send us a note regardless.